Goodbye Clutter! Hello Travel Adventures!
I love to travel. Do you? Are you yearning to see the world but you don’t want to take the leap alone? Do you feel uncertain, lonely, scared?
I may have just the option for you!
In the last 30+ years, I’ve traveled to 23 countries and experienced many wonders of the world. You can too! Not sure how? I can help you get out the front door to take off in new directions!
To realize your travel dreams, choose the service that suits you best:
- Travel Coach
- Travel Companion
Travel Coaching Services could include:
- Reviewing your travel goals and desires
- Identifying your personal roadblocks and how to get through them
- Reviewing where to go, what to do, when to go, for how long
- Helping you navigate the internet for virtual exploring
- Directing you to travel resources and travel agents
- Organize your comprehensive travel checklist
- Sharing my travel experiences, itineraries, discoveries and recommendations
Travel Companion Services could include:
- Packing for your trip
- Preparing your home for your absence
- Accompanying you on your travel
- Assisting to and through airports, train stations and cruise ship terminals
- Efficient luggage handling
- Train travel or cruise companion
- Online assistance with communication management (emails, texts…) during travel
- Basic photography and video trip documentation
- Escorting children and elderly
- Finding local transport and guides
- Helping you maximize the enjoyment of your travel experience wherever possible!
My preferred destination corner of the world is Europe, especially Iceland, where I’ve visited nine times.
Are you ready to say bon voyage, au revoir, Auf Wiedersehen, Happy Trails? Let me help you make your dreams come true. Rates negotiable.
For news about a fabulous women’s travel friendship organization check out CBC North By Northwest http://www.cbc.ca/1.4021858
and then more about 5W at www.womenwelcomewomen.uk