Goodbye Clutter! Hello Travel Adventures!
I love to travel. Do you? Are you yearning to see the world but you don’t want to take the leap alone? Do you feel shy, uncertain, lonely, scared, trepidatious?
I may have just the option for you!
In the last 30+ years, I’ve traveled to 23 countries and experienced many wonders of the world. You can too! Not sure how? I can help you get out the front door and take off in new directions!
To realize your travel dreams, choose the service that suits you best:
- Travel Coach
- Travel Companion
Travel Coaching Services could include:
- Reviewing your travel goals and desires
- Identifying your personal roadblocks and how to get through them
- Reviewing where to go, what to do, when to go, for how long
- Helping you navigate the internet for virtual exploring
- Directing you to travel resources
- Organize your comprehensive travel checklist
- Sharing my travel experiences, itineraries, discoveries and recommendations
Travel Companion Services could include:
- Packing for your trip
- Preparing your home for your absence
- Accompanying you on your travel
- Assisting to and through airports, train stations and cruise ship terminals
- Efficient luggage handling
- Train travel or cruise companion
- Fitness or running companion
- Online assistance during travel
- Medication tracking
- Escorting children and elderly
- Finding local transport and guides
- Communication management (emails, texts…)
- Photography and video trip documentation (basic)
- Helping you maximize the enjoyment of your travel experience wherever possible!
My preferred destination corner of the world is Europe. My most recent trips include:
- In 2014 I visited Iceland, Amsterdam, Berlin, Usedom, Madrid, Salamanca, Bilbao, Barcelona, Lisbon and Iceland again.
- 2015 took me to Strasbourg, France and multiple trips in Canada.
- 2016 included sunny Ireland (yes, mostly glorious sun for a week!), England, and a Canadian road trip.
- In 2017 I thoroughly enjoyed two weeks in Belgium and will be ending my year with a month in Iceland once again, for Christmas and New Year’s.
Are you ready to say bon voyage, au revoir, Auf Wiedersehen, Happy Trails? Do you have travel dreams you’d like to make real? Become the Happy Wanderer you’ve been yearning to for too long.
Let me help you make your dreams come true. Rates negotiable. Benefits priceless.
Call soon. Ask me about Paris, Brugge, Copenhagen, Auctermuchty, Iceland, Germany, New York, Argentina, VIA Rail, Amtrak, Eurostar… the world’s the limit!
And check out my recent interview on CBC North By Northwest http://www.cbc.ca/1.4021858 about my solo travel adventures via www.womenwelcomewomen.uk