Services: What exactly does a Professional Organizer do?
Have you got the paralysis of perfection? Feeling the urge to purge? The itch to pitch?
Would you give your home a D grade for: disarray, disorder, disheveled, disorganized, dusty?
Are there areas of your life where you feel blocked or need a boost?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Goodbye Clutter! Consulting and Organizing Services! is here for you!
At Goodbye Clutter! we:
- De-clutter and organize your home, office or workplace.
- Spring clean your garage, basement, attic, closets or other areas to create more space.
- Assist with space planning for a renovation or improving current use of space.
- Assist with move planning.
- Help you deal with the personal belongings of a deceased family member.
- Clear the estate of a loved one.
- Assist with your down-sizing from a family home into a retirement home.
- Prepare your home for a quicker, more lucrative sale by de-cluttering, organizing and light staging.
- Assist with business and corporate organizing on a company wide or retail space basis.
- Prepare overdue tax paperwork for your accountant.
- Offer decluttering assistance via email or Skype.
- Offer business coaching to new Professional Organizers.
- Give presentations for groups, clubs, organizations and special occasions.
- Visit international clients for an intensive live-in Professional Organizing session.
- Have fun doing all of the above whenever we can!
New services offered
- Travel Companion Services – See Travel page!
- Coaching for new Professional Organizers. Contact me for details.
You have too many what?
You may feel alone, but if there’s one thing we’ve learned at Goodbye Clutter! chances are your clutter is similar to other people’s clutter. We think we’ve seen it all, but are open to new adventures, so give us a call.
In our 16+ years of working with clients, we’ve helped clients with:
- Books (over 1000 pounds in a studio apartment)
- Unopened mail (dating back to the 1970′s)
- Clothes (29+ loads of laundry from one bedroom in one afternoon)
- Craft and sewing supplies
- Paper! paper! and more paper
- Photos (blurred, duplicates, ruined…)
- Food (two freezers packed solid with meat up to nine years old, in the home of a vegetarian)
- Teeth molds
- A kazillion tiny electronic components
- A dead mouse (only one, thankfully not more!)
- Mercedes Benz cars (client had mini-Vancouver, for daily use, plus three Mercedes, but only one worked)
- Multiple envelopes of cash, a one ounce bar of silver and a five ounce bar of gold! (Clutter that leads to celebrating!)
What we’d be eager to de-cluttering much more of is copious amounts of chocolate! If you have a chocolate factory or simply too much chocolate, you may be entitled to special rates. Disposal fees will not apply!
Italian villa’s are also high on the list of preferred new experiences for Goodbye Clutter! We do house calls.