Any day of the week that ends in y? 🙂
Or any of these times are good too, when you are:
- Just before New Year’s Eve, and just after New Year’s Day is a great time for physical and holistic cleansing: out with the old, make room for the new!
- Planning a move &/or downsizing.
- Thinking of listing your property for sale.
- Planning a renovation and want your marriage to stay intact.
- Before Christmas for holiday preparations.
- After Christmas for seasonal clean-up.
- Valentine’s Day (to make room for romance or organize a romantic date).
- The day before April Fool’s Day (to really stun the husband/wife).
- Then seasons change, like spring to summer and fall to winter.
- Before school starts up.
- When the student clutter bugs are back in school.