Services: What exactly does a Professional Organizer do?
Have you got the paralysis of perfection? Feeling the urge to purge? The itch to pitch?
Would you give your home a D grade, as in: disarray, disorder, disheveled, disorganized, dusty?
Are there areas of your life where you feel blocked or need a boost?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Goodbye Clutter! Consulting and Organizing Services! is here for you!
At Goodbye Clutter! we:
- De-clutter and organize your home, office or workplace.
- Spring clean your garage, basement, attic, closets or other areas to create more space.
- Assist with space planning for a renovation or improving current use of space.
- Help you deal with the personal belongings of a deceased family member.
- Clear the estate of a recently passed loved one.
- Assist with down-sizing from your family home into a retirement home.
- Prepare home for a quicker, more lucrative sale by de-cluttering, organizing and light staging.
- Assess the Feng Shui energy of your space.
- Prepare overdue tax paperwork for your accountant.
- Assist with move planning.
- Offer organizational coaching via email or Skype.
- Give presentations for groups, clubs, organizations and special occasions.
- Visit international clients for an intensive live-in Professional Organizing session.
- Have fun doing all of the above whenever we can! (Insert smiley face here, but just one or two, more might be smiley face clutter.)
You have too many what??
You may feel alone, but if there’s one thing we’ve learned at Goodbye Clutter! it’s that clutter comes in different forms. Chances are your clutter is similar to other people’s clutter. We’ve seen it all, but are open to new adventures, so give us a call.
In the past few years we have worked through many organizing challenges with clients including:
- Books (over 1000 pounds in a studio apartment)
- Unopened mail (dating back to the 1970′s)
- Clothes (29+ loads of laundry from one bedroom in one afternoon)
- Craft and sewing supplies
- Paper! paper! and more paper
- Photos (blurred, duplicates, ruined…)
- Food (two freezers packed solid with meat up to nine years old, in the home of a vegetarian)
- Teeth molds
- A kazillion tiny electronic components
- Dead mice (only one, thankfully)
- Mercedes Benz cars (beside her mini-van, which she used daily, the client had three Mercedes, one worked, two didn’t)
- Multiple envelopes of cash, a one ounce bar of silver and a five ounce bar of gold! (Clutter that leads to celebrating!)
What we’d like to try but haven’t yet is de-cluttering copious amounts of chocolate! If you happen to have a chocolate factory or simply have too much chocolate, you may be entitled to special rates. Disposal fees will not apply! Italian villa’s are also high on the list of preferred new experiences for Goodbye Clutter! We do house calls.